DONE DEAL: Everton have completed new signing for next season as Koni De Winter joins the club from Serie A club Genoa, the Scottish defender signs until June 2029 with add-ons package included…rate signing!

Exclusive: Everton told £30m Ben Doak bid could be accepted
Everton could land Liverpool’s teenage sensation Ben Doak for a fee of £30million this summer, sources have told Football Insider.
It is believed a move to the other half of Merseyside would be a surprise – but Toffees boss David Moyes is a big admirer of the 19-year-old.
Moyes has kept tabs on his progress at Anfield since Doak came through the ranks at Celtic and made the move to Liverpool.
Football Insider revealed on Monday (31 March) that the big-money sale of the Scotland international could help fund Liverpool’s transfer business in the summer window.
Everton could land Doak for £30m this summer
Doak was the subject of bids from Crystal Palace and interest from Bournemouth in January and Everton could now join the race.
The teenager is currently on loan with Middlesbrough but has been out since February through injury.
He has notched three goals and seven assists in 24 Championship appearances this term, having previously made 12 senior appearances with Celtic and Liverpool.
Doak played in each of Scotland’s six Nations League fixtures last year prior to his injury.
Everton could land Belgium star for £20m this summer
Meanwhile, Football Insider revealed (30 March) that Genoa are happy to sell Koni De Winter this summer amid interest from Everton and other Premier League
sides.
Everton are set to be in the market for a centre-back with Michael Keane out of contract in June – and regardless of whether Jarrad Branthwaite does leave the club for big money, reinforcements will be needed.
Serie A side Genoa are likely to accept between £20–25million for the Belgium international defender.
Declan Rice reacts to Bukayo Saka message after Arsenal comeback
Bukayo Saka didn’t take long to make an impact in his first Arsenal appearance since returning from a three-month injury layoff.
Mikel Arteta’s side returned to Premier League football after the international break and kept up the pace on Liverpool with a 2-1 win over Fulham; Mikel Merino continuing his scoring form as a makeshift striker.
Arsenal, however, still had a trump card to play off the bench, bringing on Saka for his first appearance since 21 December and seeing the 23-year-old score their second just six minutes and 36 seconds later.
Saka scoring so soon after his comeback from injury gives the Gunners a significant boost ahead of their domestic and Champions League run-in, as Arteta’s side saw out the win despite Rodrigo Muniz’s late consolation.
Bukayo Saka sends message to Arsenal fans after injury return
Saka’s goalscoring return will certainly be the highpoint of a mixed return to domestic action for Arsenal fans, who saw Gabriel Magalhaes leave the field injured just 16 minutes into the match against Fulham.
Arsenal have already been without skipper Martin Odegaard – as well as Saka – for lengthy periods this season, but post-match, Saka sent a message of thanks to the Gunners after his successful comeback.